Made from responsibly harvested American Hardwood, this versatile cutting board has a juice drip groove on one side and can double as a sleek hardwood serving platter on the other. Sturdy, long-lasting and non-toxic, the Cherry and Maple Cutting Board features a bold color of all-natural grain, allowing the perfect surface area to entertain guests with cheese, bread, and other hors d’oeuvres.
- Made from responsibly harvested American Maple/Cherry, this cutting board allows the natural grain of the wood to stand out.
- The Strength of Solid Wood: A durable gift that will last long after it is given, allowing it to be treasured for years in use on counter-tops and serving tables.
- Versatility: This board can be used in on both sides. The juice groove on one side presents a convenient environment for various meats and moist ingredients but flip the board and the flat side presents a perfect surface to presents cheese, bread, and other hors d’oeuvres.
- Lessened knife wear: Sharp knives in the kitchen are important for giving a clean cut on ingredients, lessening the strength and danger over a duller blade. Natural wood boards present less wear than bamboo, stone or glass cutting boards, allowing knives to keep their edge better. While the board is softer on knives, it does not change the durability of the board, which can withstand heavy use in any kitchen.
- Non-toxic: We only use American hardwoods that have no dangerous chemicals.
- We recommend applying cutting board oils before the initial use and reapplying it from time to time thereafter.
Delice Cutting Board with Juice Drip Groove
Size Dimensions Rectangle 17" x 11" x 0.75" Cherry ø13.5” x 0.75”H